Sunday, August 15, 2010

Lancaster accident

I have had a wonderful weekend. Visited with my Uncle Herb, Aunt Mary, and some of my kids and grandchildren. It was wonderful. When I look back over my life I feel blessed.
I am saddened this evening about the accident at the race in Lancaster. Young people out having fun, daring danger and then in the twinkling of an eye eight young people are dead. I am praying for Brett, the driver of the race truck this evening and for a long time to come. His heart must be breaking this evening. "Lord let him know that you are there for him and that you knew that this was going to happen before the foundations of the world. Comfort him and place people around him who know you and love you. If he does not know you, Lord, bring him to salvation. In Jesus Name, Amen."

No comments: