Monday, August 2, 2010

Frustration or God's Word?

Sometimes life can be so frustration, especially in the area of communication; especially if you speak the same language as the person you are frustrated with. I know the other person is just as frustrated with me.
Romans 8:19-21 (New International Version)says,
19The creation waits in eager expectation for the sons of God to be revealed. 20For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope 21that[a] the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the glorious freedom of the children of God.
I want this "glorious freedom" in my life, no longer in boundage to the frustration of this world. I want God's compassion in my life when working with people. Lord help me with this, I believe this is Your disire for my life also. In Jesus Name, Amen.

No comments: